Monday 31 December 2012

Introductions!




Hi everyone! 

Welcome to my Disney blog, which I hope will be a very detailed account of my application and my acceptance to the Cultural Representative Program (CRP) as well as the year I will be spending working at Walt Disney World! I figured I’d start with some introductions! Hi! I’m Tori. I’m 24 and I’m from Barrie, Ontario, Canada (about an hour north of Toronto). I just recently finished my Masters of Arts in Political Science! This seemed like perfect timing for applying for the CRP as I was just finishing school and wasn’t really sure what I wanted to do.

While finishing up my Masters degree, I came across the CRP and thought that it would be an amazing experience. I did a bunch of research and contacted Yummy Jobs (the recruitment agency for applicants from Canada and the UK) for more information on the program. I submitted my application in July 2012, had my phone interview in September 2012, and my Face to Face interview in November 2012.

It probably goes without saying, but I absolutely love anything and everything Disney! I have been to Walt Disney World 12 different times and each time has been magical in its own way. It is a dream come true to be able to work at Walt Disney World!


Currently Listening to: “Paperthin Hymn” by Anberlin from the album Never Take Friendship Personal

No comments:

Post a Comment