Friday 25 January 2013

Canadian Music


This will be my Canadian music post! I am absolutely obsessed with music (that might be an understatement)! There are so many fantastic Canadian bands out there! Check them out! 

Marianas Trench: All To Myself


Living With Lions: Honesty Honestly


Hedley: She's So Sorry


Alexisonfire: Young Cardinals


Mobile: Hit the Floor #7


Billy Talent: Devil In A Midnight Mass


Moneen: Don't Ever Tell Locke What He Can't Do


Hollerado: Americanarama


Hot Hot Heat: Middle of Nowhere


Silverstein: Discovering The Waterfront


The Swellers: The Best I Ever Had (One of the members is Canadian, so I'm counting them!)



What would Canadian music be without the odd and quirky French Canadian bands?

Les Trois Accords: Grand Champion Internationale de Course


Malajube: Fille a Plume



(Please note: No copyright infringement intended. I do not own any of these videos. These videos are posted solely for entertainment purposes).

Currently Listening to: "Here I Am Alive" by Yellowcard from the album Southern Air

No comments:

Post a Comment