Thursday 10 January 2013

Pre-Disney Prep, November 2012



After accepting my job offer with Disney, I had a few things that had to be completed for Disney as soon as possible. The first of these was a criminal background check. In Canada, we obtain our background checks through our local police stations. I went up to the Barrie Police Station on November 13th to apply and pay the $40 for the background check. I was told that it would take a few weeks for the check to go through and that I would receive it in the mail shortly afterwards.

The other major thing that I finished in November was to book my one-way flight to Florida. We were told that we are allowed to enter the United States up to ten days before your start date, so I am flying down on January 26th! I’m flying with Air Canada and leaving at 6am on that day! This will allow me some leeway in case of weather delays or anything of that sort. I also have the opportunity to do my WalMart run early and make sure that I have everything I need!

That was essentially my November as I prepared for Disney! That and telling everyone that I know (including some people I didn’t know!) that I was going to be working for Disney as of January!


Currently Listening to: “Revenge And It’s Thrills” by Tonight Alive from the album Consider This

No comments:

Post a Comment