Friday 25 January 2013

Canadian Videos!


Having been inspired by this video being posted on our Canadian CRP Facebook group:



I wanted to post my own favourite Canadian videos. However, my love for music has made my list too long for just one individual list. So, I’m going to be posting a separate Canadian music list!!!!!!

These are my favourite Canadian/Canadian themed videos (Please note: I was a political science major so that is why there are a number of political videos):

Rick Mercer Explains Canada:



I absolutely love Rick Mercer. I made my tutorial groups at university typically watch a Rick Mercer video each tutorial!

The Proof is the Proof:



Jean Chretien’s “the proof is the proof” speech. You have to love this response from a former Prime Minister of Canada! 



Wayne's World:



Party time! Excellent! I absolutely love Saturday Night Live and Wayne’s World is a classic!


Brother Bear:



The Canadian moose Tuke and Rutt, voiced by Bob and Doug McKenzie, are the quintessential stereotype of Canadian!

(Please note that I do not own any of these videos. No copyright infringement intended. These videos are purely for entertainment purposes only).

Currently Listening to: "Some Things Don't Wash Out" by You, Me, And Everyone We Know from the album Some Things Don't Wash Out

No comments:

Post a Comment