Monday 21 January 2013

Major Events in My Year At Disney!


Expanding on the idea of what I am looking forward to at Disney, there are so many major events that I will get to experience while in Disney. I’m going to give a brief overview of what I’m looking forward to the most.

Super Bowl XLVII
-          I absolutely love watching football. With this year’s Super Bowl set (Ravens vs. 49ers), it should be a fantastic game. Go Ravens!

Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival (20th Anniversary)
-          I’ve only heard good things about the Flower & Garden Festival! With this festival featuring the new Oz and Monsters University movies, it should be a sight to see!

Canada Day 2013
-          I’m so excited to break out my extreme Canadian pride this year on Canada Day! I’m hoping that the whole Canadian pavilion goes all out this year!

Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
-          I’m very excited for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party! I haven’t really celebrated Halloween for a while (I always end up working somehow) so this should be a nice break for me. I’ll have some time to decide and create my costume, and I really want to go trick or treating throughout Magic Kingdom!

Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival
-          This should be a delicious event! I’m really excited to see the Ghiradelli chocolate statues!

Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
-          Christmas time around Walt Disney World is always so magical! Attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party would make it even more magical!

Christmas 2013
-          Even though I will probably be working because it’s the busiest day of the year at Walt Disney World, I always love Christmas so much!

My 26th Birthday!
-          Right before my program ends, I will be celebrating my 26th birthday in Florida. There are several of us with January birthdays, so a whole lot of celebrating will be happening around this time!

I will be missing out on the 2014 Olympics, which starts February 7th, because my program ends on January 24th. It would have been fantastic to see Canada dominate in the Winter Olympics while representing Canada at Disney. I have quite the list of things to look forward to, including those which I can’t anticipate. It should be an absolutely amazing year!


Currently Listening to: “St. Anne” by Make Do and Mend from the album Everything You Ever Loved

No comments:

Post a Comment